The EMS-B1450A-30 is a Pistol Grip Cordless Mechanical Pulse Screwdriver (range 70.8 -443 in-lbs) with a brushless motor and Auto Shut-Off clutch.
The following settings can be set at the job level to help automate a fasting process:
- Store up to 5 torque setting jobs – each tool can store up to 5 user defined jobs
- 6 power settings available pre job – choose from 1 of six power settings each setting has torque range
- Number of impacts set by job – impacts control the final torque on a fastener
- Number of turns set by job – fastener error check (i.e. striped fastener)
- Fasteners count set by job – set number of fastener per job
The input settings are entered via a remote control or input keys on tool. This tools provides reliable high torque with job control and fastener checking.
EMS-B1050A-30 comes with a 2 batteries and a charger
Battery Chargers and Spare Batteries available for the EMS-B1450A-30:
Check Battery storage every three months, make sure the battery stays at least 80% charged. If battery storage is not checked routinely to make sure it stays at least 80% charged there could be complications and the battery will not work properly.