Pairing the SUMAKE SMT-series Transducer DC Screwdriver with the SMT-C1B Smart Controller enables operators to track tightening status, set up different tightening parameters (torque/thread/time) and transfer data a variety of different ways. Users are able to switch between multiple customizable programs to achieve various tightening tasks. This Unit is easily set-up and can be operated either from the panel or a PC or PLC.
You enter a fastener’s profile into this system and then associate the fastener with a job that allows you to control all aspect of the tightening process (for example):
- Final Torque Control – The driver will shutoff at a torque and report it back for verification and future reference.
- Complete Rundown Control – The control will run down to a specific set torque and then reverse to a certain number of turns.
- Screw Counting – Associates a number of screws to an assembly job and verifies that all screws are inserted before operator moves onto the next manufacturing stage.
- Part Association – Allows for tracking fastening information at the assembly part lever.
- Remote control of the fastening process via a computer or PLC (great for robot automation)
- Ability to lock the system so operators are unable to change settings.
This system has it all and can be customized to your assembly application have a questions request more information to find out the full capabilities of this tool today.