The TW-02010F is a torque limiting manual screwdriver that is externally adjustable using an external torque scale and an easy to use torque knob. These torque screwdrivers prevent any fastener or bolt from being under and over tightened. Drivers automatically reset after each use and with a precise repeatable torque with an accuracy of ±5%. Built with a strong texture grip this screwdriver has an ergonomically design to ensure the operators comfort.
Torque Limiting Manual Screwdriver TW-02010F
- 1/4″ Square Drive, and 1/4″ Hex Drive
- 10 – 80 in-lbs
- Torque accuracy +- 5%
- Extremely accurate and repeatable torque
- Micrometer Torque Adjustment
- Resets automatically for next fastener
- Precision Clutch Torque accuracy +- 5%
- Ergonomic Grip
- Easy to set external torque adjustment knob
- Easy to read scale
- Torque setting: Stepless
- Torque range: 10 -80 in-lbs
- Standard Torque Deviation: +/-5(%)
- Weight: .81lb (550g)
- Length: 6.06"
- Grip diameter: 1.2"
- CE Certified: Yes